New 2014 Floating Deck Walk Behind From Bob-Cat
Post date: Mar 14, 2014 6:53:03 PM
All decked out and ready to mow, the new BOB-CAT® Float Deck Hydro Walk-Behind features a true float style DuraDeck™.
Similar to the design of our zero-turn mower decks, it follows the contours of hilly and undulating terrain without scalping.
The float deck is designed to move independently of the drive and caster wheels, allowing the deck to follow the contours of the
ground. Single point height of cut adjustment easily raises and lowers the deck.
Deck moves separately of tires for true float deck performance.
• Single-point height adjustment.
• Heavy-duty, durable electric clutch.
• Float deck helps prevent scalping in uneven terrain.
• Flat-free front caster wheels keep you rolling, no matter what’s under the grass.
• Kawasaki® FX engines with heavy-duty air cleaners.
• Improved, intuitive controls make every job easier to handle.
• 5 gallon fuel tank keeps you cutting longer, with fewer stops.